[alberg30] Curtain rod thingies

J.Sousa jsss at net1plus.com
Mon May 24 11:39:44 PDT 1999

From: "J.Sousa" <jsss at net1plus.com>

Tom,

On Carina Vela, we use wooden rods the length of each porthole, attached just
above the frame using velcro.  The only problem we have noticed with this is
the fact that with teflon in the paint, you need to use very strong velcro to
keep the rods up.  From there the curtains are tied on with small lace ties.

Regards,

Chris Sousa
Carina Vela