[alberg30] Cradle or trailer for A-30

Dan Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Tue May 25 12:45:54 PDT 1999

From: Dan Sternglass <dans at stmktg.com>

All,

I'm faced with replacing the wooden cradle I've had for the 14 years
that I've had the boat, its just too far gone structurally to repair any
more. I priced the new Jowi welded cradles, nice, but *expensive*.

Any suggestions on how to locate a suitable used cradle or trailer that
could serve as a cradle? A trailer has some attraction because there are
some barns out here where I could tow it to and save the yard storage
fee, but I excpect I'll end up getting another cradle.

Thanks,

--Dan Sternglass
#201 "Watcher of the Skies", 1966, Cayuga Lake, Ithaca, NY