[alberg30] More Bow Chocks- but newer

Tom Sutherland tomsu at uky.campuscw.net
Thu May 6 08:41:12 PDT 1999

From: Tom Sutherland <tomsu at uky.campuscw.net>

Gordon,
    You are absolutely right ... I should have said "Standard" rather than
SAE. Also, I am not saying that is what it is but just looking at the hole
with the untrained eye that is what I would guess it is.

    Can you tell me anything about a "Jet-16" Drilling/Milling Machine. I
have a neighbor who wants to sell one he bought about 1980 or 81 and has
used it very little. I have not used one at all but can't think it would be
a pretty nice addition to my mostly woodworking shop.

    Any help would be appreciated ... go off line if you think this would
be of little interest to the list.

Tom S