[alberg30] loran

greg vandenberg fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net
Fri May 14 05:37:56 PDT 1999

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net>

Russ... Thanks for the information.  Si-tex was so technical that I wasn't
sure what they were talking about. They sure made it sound discouraging. You
make it sill sound plausible... I'll check it out! We have a couple of
nautical flea markets coming up in the next few weeks so there maybe  some
help there.

regards- greg