[alberg30] Trailer

greg vandenberg fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net
Sat May 22 05:56:31 PDT 1999

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net>

Brian... I have a well designed storage and transport trailer for Bathtub
Mary. It was constructed for about $2000 by the previous owner. We like it
very much. If you are around west michigan you are welcome to measure it. I
can probably get you photos if you need. I'm a little rushed right now.
Contact me if you want to pursue this.

regards- greg