[alberg30] Curtain rod thingies

Miabarchet at aol.com Miabarchet at aol.com
Tue May 25 14:28:31 PDT 1999

From: Miabarchet at aol.com

On  Barchetta Mia  there is a flat plastic tract that is screwed in place
above both windows on each side of the cabin. We have two curtains on each
side that slide on plastic lugs. As some of the curtains are above the
galley, when we refit we felt it prudent to to replace with flame retardent
curtains. We had ours custom made and I thought the price a little steep  at
the time, but as with most things you soon forget the price but always enjoy
the peace of mind.

		Jim Allocco
		Barchetta Mia #565