[alberg30] New Alberg Owner Questions

Gordon White gewhite at crosslink.net
Fri Nov 5 09:48:37 PST 1999

From: Gordon White <gewhite at crosslink.net>

Gavin:

    Your engine trouble could be: a restriction in the fuel system. You could be
drawing down the gas in the carburetor until it starves or slows enough that the
pump catches up. Could be fuel pump, filter or line, maybe fuel tank or pickup in
the tank.
   Could be ignition - sticky advance mechanism, dirt, carbonized inside the
distributor cap or a weak spark coil.
    I'd try the old process of elimination. It sounds more like fuel to me.
                        - Gordon White