[alberg30] teak from the Victory?????

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Sun Nov 28 12:23:50 PST 1999

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi John,
Where, how did you get teak from the Victory???  That is soooooo
coool.  Talk about a conversation piece.  Nelson himself must have touched
it!!!  :) Jack Aubrey must have touched it too!!
I saw her in 1986; I think that was just before they started the refit.  What
a ship.  "A British tar is spirit who's, as free as a mountain bird........"
So cool. really.
Lee
Stargazer #255