[alberg30] Bulhead space (was re:Cabin heater)

Dan Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Thu Nov 4 14:21:42 PST 1999

From: Dan Sternglass <dans at stmktg.com>

FINNUS505 at aol.com wrote:

> From: FINNUS505 at aol.com
>

> You know what Greg, that makes realy good sense on a 30 footer.  As tempting
> as it is to have the stove mounted on the bulkhead for asthetic reasons, your
> solution is very, very practical...

I've had my (charcoal burining, wood-stove-like, gotta-be-permanent)
stove on the stbd bulkhead for all 14-years I've had this boat. Since it
is mounted high enough that you can still stretch out completely on the
berth, it has not been a problem. When I proposed mounting something
else below it, my wife objected violently to the loss of leg-room.

Seaprately, I got no responses to "Atlantic City boat show." Is it
really true that none of the A-30 list people are plannng to go?

--Dan Sternglass
Watcher of the Skies, #211, 1966, Cayuga Lake, Ithaca, NY