[alberg30] Cabin heater

Rick Leach RLeach at mbayaq.org
Thu Nov 4 15:22:13 PST 1999

From: Rick Leach <RLeach at mbayaq.org>

The only real problem with the Origo is that it's not dry heat.  Am I wrong
or isn't water vapor one of the major products of combustion.  The bulkhead
heater is vented outside the boat, and the vapor is not trapped inside the
boat.  I would imagine that rather than helping alleviating condensation
that it would increase it.  Any thoughts?

Rick Leach
Sugar Magnolia, #121