[alberg30] Cabin heater

SandersM at aol.com SandersM at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 16:17:13 PST 1999

From: SandersM at aol.com

In a message dated 11/4/99 8:45:31 AM, fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net
writes:

>Our solution was the Heat Pal by Origo... Safe, portable, 5000 btu for
>about 8 hour period and it can keep your coffee hot.

Sounds good to me.  Where can you get one, and for how much?  I remember
someone else here saying that they are powered by the same canisters that
fuel the stoves.  Since I already have an Origo stove -- and, in my humble
opinion, they ROCK! -- I'm wondering if I can just buy the other part(s)
separately, or if I can contrive something on my own to work with one of the
stove canisters.

Sanders McNew
WILD ELF  (# 297)
Oyster Bay, New York