[alberg30] Support Beam

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Mon Nov 8 08:13:28 PST 1999

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

In a message dated 11/7/99 7:20:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Miabarchet at aol.com writes:

<<
 Guy:
  Thanks for the information.  Barcheta Mia is Italian for "my little boat".
 My wife thought of it from a line in the song "Santa Lucia".   I always say
 the AL 30 is great for two people in love, and an Italian name adds to the
 mistique.

 Jim Allocco
 "Barchetta Mia"  #565

Just great....Now you have me wanting to go to Italy.  Just great......  :)
Lee