[alberg30] Name change?

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Tue Nov 16 16:22:48 PST 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Just a note on names.  The dumbest one I ever saw was a little powerboat
renamed "Born Loser"  She was in the marina where I kept my Star boat.  Had
been out of the water for a couple of years.  The new owners  were almost
ready to launch when I looked at her seams  (wood boat)  they were badly in
need of a little caulk.  I pointed this out to the owners.  They went out and
bought caulk, and worked away. Later I saw the empty tubes, latex house
caulk.  The boat tried to sink three times at the dock, the only thing
preventing it were strong dock lines.  They offered me a ride, but I
declined.  She finally sank out in the lake.
So much for stupid names.    Russ Pfeiffer