[alberg30] bowsprit/anchor roller

John Birch sunstone at idirect.com
Wed Nov 17 15:34:39 PST 1999

From: John Birch <sunstone at idirect.com>

I notice your anchor roller has Bronze half oval, would you tell me where you
got it and if they are still in business?    If it is not bronze but brass
instead, how well has it been holding up against the salt?  Real bronze half
oval has become extremely hard to find, if you have a source it would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

John