[alberg30] Remove step plate

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Tue Nov 23 23:19:50 PST 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

I have one of those old boats and I've been wondering what you guys were
talking about with the mast pad problems.  Bullet proof is right, my deck is
like walking on a sidewalk.  The design weight is 9000 but I know my boat
measured 10,000 for a CCA certificate.  Masonite is heavy.  Russ Pfeiffer

Stop waiting for web pages to load... eAcceleration has given away
millions of copies of Webcelerator. It is the best in its category
and its completely FREE!Our website also has lots of other free stuff