[alberg30] Remove step plate

A30240 at aol.com A30240 at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 17:17:24 PST 1999

From: A30240 at aol.com

Having used helicoils on engines, I like them.  By the time I replaced my AT4
it had four or five put in.  One thought about using them on the mast step
would be to use never-sieze on the machine screws.  The helicoil itself is
larger in diameter than the hole that the machine screw goes through.  If it
ever locks up, and you end up "verbally abusing" the helicoil, screws, mast
step, et al with children around ........

Jim Davis
Isa Lei
240