[alberg30] Remove step plate

A30240 at aol.com A30240 at aol.com
Thu Nov 25 16:33:26 PST 1999

From: A30240 at aol.com

On the masonite, any hardware store.  The masonite used on the decks is 1/4
inch PEGBOARD.  I guess the reason Whitby used pegboard was so resin would
run through the holes and act like rivets.  The samples I have seen, and cut
from my deck shows that there was an attempt to align the holes.  They
weren't perfect but it seems that Whitby at least tried.

Jim
Davis
Isa Lei
240