[alberg30] Remove step plate

John Birch Sunstone at idirect.com
Sat Nov 27 12:48:10 PST 1999

Those old boats can't be that much heavier as it doesn't deter from their
performance on a race course.  Hull #25 won the '93 Great Lakes Championship, in
light air to boot.
US 17 has been a terror in the Chesapeake.
So we should be surprised that a "modern" improvement is in fact the opposite?!
How are those America's Cuppers holding up in NZ, any more fall apart today?
; )
John