[alberg30] Re: slab reefing and headsail furling

ljsaund at tbaytel.net ljsaund at tbaytel.net
Sun Oct 31 19:15:09 PST 1999

From: ljsaund at tbaytel.net

I would be interested in hearing any ideas to expedite the changeover from roller reefing to slab reefing on our Alberg30 (#395).
Also, we have our 180% genoa on Shaefer furling and wish to change our 140% jib
from hanks to furling as well.
Any thoughts as to a good place (service and cost) to have luff wire installed?
Thanks, Bud (new to this community!)but a longtime Alberg30 owner (30 years with #395 - what a ship!)

Choose from a wide selection of high-quality newsletters at ONElist.
For details on ONElist's PROS&PUNDITS newsletters, click below.