[alberg30] Winter tarps and other neat stuff

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Sun Oct 31 19:24:08 PST 1999

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi friends,
The best prices I have found for tarps is from Harbor Freight, a discount
mail order tool and oddlot catalogue.  they sell the blue, green, and silver
tarps, and canvas as well.  The silver last a couple of seasons, and I find
are worth the slight extra initial cost.  furinstance, a 12x15 silver for the
cockpit is 14.99.  a 20 x 40 silver is 79.99  The big blue is 29.99.  They
also have good deals on hand tools and power tools, and some nice cabin
kerosene lamps.  Right now they are having a sale-free shipping, and two free
issues of two magazines of your choice as a trial subscription!!  Their
catalogue is alot of fun to read-alot of bizarre stuff, along with the
practical stuff.  I got myself one of the russian winter hats for 10 bucks!
Phone # 1-800-423-2567 or www.harborfreight.com
Even if you don't get anything, it's fun to look!!
Have Fun,
Lee
Stargazer #255