[alberg30] Towing

Forhan, Thomas Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov
Mon Oct 4 07:55:45 PDT 1999

From: "Forhan, Thomas" <Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov>

Brian, the biggest question in my mind is probably brakes. Does the trailer
have its own brakes? Does your Montero have 4 wheel disks?  Is it long or
short wheelbase? You say its only a few miles, and that the route is
flat...is there much traffic - like trucks pulling out in front of you?

A short run without hills will probably be ok - just make sure that you can
stop the thing.