[alberg30] Dreaming of sinking!

SandersM at aol.com SandersM at aol.com
Mon Oct 4 08:12:36 PDT 1999

From: SandersM at aol.com

In a message dated 10/4/99 10:55:57 AM, doug.stevens at sympatico.ca writes:

>With respect to the auto bilge pump where did you take the discharge hose
>through the hull?

I just had one installed this summer.  My yard ran the discharge hose back to
a thru-hull high on the transom.  I would have preferred one on the hull,
near the engine exhaust, for cosmetic reasons, but they were adamant about
the transom location to eliminate the possibility of backwash into the hose
when heeled.

Sanders McNew
WILD ELF (# 297)
New York City

      GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
Get an APR as low as 2.9 Intro & NO annual fee! Apply online today!