[alberg30] boom furling

John Bailey jebailey at freeway.net
Thu Oct 7 23:47:09 PDT 1999

From: "John Bailey" <jebailey at freeway.net>

Dick,

Its been in the 30's the last two times I've sailed and I consider it the
best.  Crowds are gone, the air feels good and nobody is sweating.  You've
got to remember, up here some folks think its fun to drive snowmobiles 60
MPH when it's 10 below or that the fun doesn't start until you can stand on
the water and fish.  I don't snowmobile or fish, but I do appreciate the
brisk autumn air, the comfort of a nice warm sweater and the sparkle in the
eye of folks who have learned to love this time of year the best.

John Bailey
"Zevulun" #33