[alberg30] boom furling

Doug Stevens doug.stevens at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 8 06:01:14 PDT 1999

From: "Doug Stevens" <doug.stevens at sympatico.ca>

Dick.

There is a good video put out by Canading Yachting called The Basics,
Spinnaker Sailing. I was able to rent it locally as opposed to buying.
In the Toronto area most clubs will be hauling their boat the week-end of
Oct. 16. The forcast looks good at around 18C. but it has been known to snow
in mid Oct.
Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving.
Doud Stevens
Candy Cane #583