[alberg30] #$%&$#! Electrics

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Wed Oct 13 16:16:34 PDT 1999

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hey Tom,

When we got Stargazer, boy was her electric system in dissarray.  A mess.
there were at least three seperate 'generations' of wiring strung around the
cabin, with one or two sets dead at both ends in many cases!!  Bob Johns on
Wind Call was kind enough to show us the system he had devised on his boat,
and it's logic and rationality really impressed Rona and me, and we re-wired
the entire boat with the 'good' stuff, all Ancor wiring and quality bus bars,
and now it is a pleasure. A hit and miss electrical system has no place on a
boat.  Eventualy, we are going to put in a new panel, with an amp-hour meter,
and then we will have the electrical system for the next milenium!!!

Good Luck,
Lee
Stargazer #255