[alberg30] used sails

SandersM at aol.com SandersM at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 07:26:06 PDT 1999

From: SandersM at aol.com

In a message dated 10/15/99 10:13:16 AM, gdinwiddie at min.net writes:

>If you don't find any takers here, put an ad in the Mainsheet.

That raises an interesting question:  How many Association members are
offline?  I hadn't thought of advertising in the Mainsheet but you're right,
it must have a broader reach than the email list.

I saw an ad in the 11/99 Soundings for the Maritime Academy's donation
program.  It appears that they take donations of sails as well as vessels.
Everyone should be aware that they can donate their used sails to the
Academy, provinding them with a valuable asset and the donor with a tax
deduction.  If anyone is interested, I will post the Academy's address and
telephone number.

Sanders McNew
WILD ELF  (# 297)
New York City

      Win a Digital Camera and Earn 6 Percent APY Interest!
SFNB is reinventing Internet Banking with a 6 percent APY Interest
Checking acct. For acct details and to sign up to win a digital camera: