[alberg30] Insurance, one experience

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Sat Oct 16 10:41:32 PDT 1999

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Dan,
I saw your note on Insurance, and your 500.oo + premium.  I am paying a
little more than half of that to Boat/US, about 285.oo a year, and the
coverage is very complete, and the service is good. You might want to look
into it.

I switched to Boat/US about 10 years ago with my Alberg 22.  Another boat
broke free from her mooring, and this 44 foot cruiser caught on to my 22 with
a bow mounted plow anchor, onto my forstay.  The 44 really smashed up the
stbd side of my boat. the 44 footer was insured with Boat/US, and they
treated me very well, so I switched to them.  I have never had to make a
claim since, but if I did, I think they would take care of me. and then
you're a member of Boat/US,and you get their magazine with neat classifieds,
and discounts on gear.
Hope this helps,
Lee
Stargazer #255

Choose from a wide selection of high-quality newsletters at ONElist.
For details on ONElist's PROS&PUNDITS newsletters, click below.