[alberg30] Insurance

Forhan, Thomas Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov
Mon Oct 18 06:30:18 PDT 1999

From: "Forhan, Thomas" <Thomas.Forhan at mail.house.gov>

	I got my insurance from via West Marine. With $15K hull insurance,
and $500K liability, it cost $340 yr. No survey was required. The coverage
is nominally for the Chesapeake, but covers the boat anywhere on the east
coast of the US, and up to fifteen miles offshore.

      Win a Digital Camera and Earn 6 Percent APY Interest!
SFNB is reinventing Internet Banking with a 6 percent APY Interest
Checking acct. For acct details and to sign up to win a digital camera: