[alberg30] Winterizing A-4 and othe rthings.

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Thu Oct 21 23:58:50 PDT 1999

From:	Scott Wallace <tristan at one.net>

Gordon's point about the automatic shut-off is quite important!  Our friend,TOm
Church, captain of Nor'Wester an Alden schooner 38 LOD, out of Milwaukee, once
left the charger on for a long time and it didn't shut off!  The batteries emited
a gas that turned all of his beautiful bronze ports an ugly gunmetal grey and the
schooner had a nasty metallic smell for a few days!

Scott Wallace