[alberg30] deck painting- Interlux Rocks!

Joe Tokarz alberg30 at interactive.net
Tue Oct 26 16:37:26 PDT 1999

From: alberg30 at interactive.net (Joe Tokarz)

George: Using the Interlux 2398 Polymeric Noskid Compound, did you sand the
diamond pattern smooth before applying this with the Brightside?

Since I have cut/repaired a big honking hole in my mast step (about 2' x2')
now I have to match the non-skid up. Not an easy task. I am thinking about
just sanding the hell out of the nonskid- getting it basically smooth then
putting the Polymeric mixed with brightside all over. Is that what you did?
How does it look?

Thanks,

Joe