[alberg30] Support Beam

Rap1208 at aol.com Rap1208 at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 20:26:07 PDT 1999

From: Rap1208 at aol.com

Brian, glad we got that mast thing straight.  Lake St Clair is down.  Earlier
it was 2 feet, but i't down another 6-8" from that.   I'm glad I don't have 7
ft of draft.  It gets to be a small lake for bigger boats. I guess it takes
about a year for your water to work it's way down. Lets hope we have snow
cover to slow evaporation.   Early explorers described St Clair as a "shallow
pond" .    I guess in the 1960 s it was down even further then now, I 've
heard the stories.    I also remember a weekend of sand baging at the marina
where I am now, in 1974.  I'd say it's down over 3 ft or more from those days
Russ