[alberg30] winterizing an atomic 4

Brian Zinser bzinser at nmu.edu
Wed Oct 27 05:29:29 PDT 1999

From: Brian Zinser <bzinser at nmu.edu>

I have a question regarding the use of antifreeze.  I remove the two plugs,
one on the left side of the block and the other under the exhaust
manifold.  I have not run antifreeze into the system, only drained it.  I
also remove the plate from the fresh water pump.  Should I be concerned
about not running antifreeze in the system.  Its known to get 25-30 below
up here.

Brian Zinser
Manana