[alberg30] My boat creeks, among other things

Joe Tokarz alberg30 at interactive.net
Wed Oct 27 07:27:47 PDT 1999

From: alberg30 at interactive.net (Joe Tokarz)

Lee: funny your should mention that! I was just suggesting that to my wife
last night. Since everything below the waterline is bulletproof, lets just
remove the deck. Then we'll have the best of both worlds. A sexy wooden
boat with a plastic bottom.

Of course my wife abruptly walked out of the room mumbling something about
"idiot jarhead."

I get no respect!!

Joe #499