[alberg30] Winterizing A-30

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Fri Oct 29 15:04:30 PDT 1999

From:	Scott Wallace <tristan at one.net>

Hi,

We have a Bluenose 24 from Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia, that we winterized on the
shores of Lake Erie.  We put the mast on wooden supports and covered the boat
with a 30' X 12' bluetarp from HomeDepot.  We then used bungie cords and 3/8
nylon line to tie the cover close to the hull and over the top a few times to
keep it all together.  That was after pumping the 250 gallons from the interior
and bilge.  We also pulled out a yellow jacket nest and a mud dauber nest!
Yikes!

Scott in Cincinnati