[alberg30] Toe rail replacement

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 11:22:51 PDT 1999

From: FINNUS505 at aol.com

Hi Tom,
Saw your note on teak aquistion re: toe rail replacement, and it is the toe
rail job that I have questions about.  When we get to it, our toe rail will
be replaced, as it is broken and checked in several places.  Hull #48 has the
same rail as our 255, so your knowledge will be directly transferable to our
boat.
Did you do the job yourself?
How did you match the cambers of the original pieces?
Any difficult parts you found good techniques to simplify?

This job scares me, and so any advice you can offer will be appreciated.
Regardless, it will be a while before we tackle it.

Thx,
Lee
Stargazer #255

Announcing the ONElist Hawaiian Sweepstakes!
Enter to win a trip for two to Hawaii!  Click here: