[alberg30] Storm jib

Dick Filinich daf at mobiletel.com
Thu Sep 16 20:02:21 PDT 1999

From: Dick Filinich <daf at mobiletel.com>

There is one thing more I need advise on.When I bought the boat it came
equipped with 2 mains,2 genoas,two head sails,and three spinakers.The
smallest head sail is a 9 footer measured at foot I guess this is about
90%.Should I carry anything smaller to be used for high wind conditions.
The main I use now has two sets of reefing points,will practice sailing
under single and double reefed main to get the feel for reduced sail
area. Again thanks Dick

GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points,
NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR. Apply online today!