[alberg30] A307, where are you?

SandersM at aol.com SandersM at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 07:51:05 PDT 1999

From: SandersM at aol.com

TO THE LIST:

After a long summer of weekend lulls, we expatriate members up here on the
Long Island Sound finally enjoyed a picture-perfect sailing weekend.  The
sailing gods were in good humour, giving us a northwesterly breeze on our
outbound eastward sail, and northeasteries for the return home the next day.
Bliss!

On Saturday, sailing out of Oyster Bay (and nearly into a fleet of racing
Sunfish, yikes!), we crossed paths with a gorgeous A30 with a navy hull.
Frantic waves were exchanged, but I was not swift enough to rab the
binoculars and see if her hailing port was visible.  So, if any of you sail
307, and you were out in Oyster Bay on Saturday, and were waving wildly at a
white A30 heading toward a fleet of racing Sunfish, please drop me a line.

Sanders McNew
WILD ELF (# 297)
New York City

Share your special moments with family and friends- send PHOTO Greetings
at Zing.com! Use your own photos or choose from a variety of funny,
                 cute, cool and animated cards.