[alberg30] A30 half-hull models

SandersM at aol.com SandersM at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 14:52:36 PDT 1999

From: SandersM at aol.com

TO THE LIST:

While browsing the Web, I came across a site for a half-hull modeler who
offers A30 models, painted with your boat's paint finishes, for $265.  The
Web site says that they are offering a 25% off summer sale; a call confirms
that they are still honoring the sale, for the time being.

Half-hull models are hardly essentials, but they do help keep one sane
through the armchair-sailing winter months.  If you want to check them out,
the Web site's home page is:

http://www.scalemodelco.com/index.htm

They have a few illustrations of their work on the site, including a photo of
an Alberg 35 model (no 30s, alas).  The URL for the photo:

http://www.scalemodelco.com/images/models/alberg35.jpg

I'm thinking of splurging.  If I do, I'll post a note to let you all know if
the work is as good as it appears in the picture.

Sanders McNew
WILD ELF (# 297)
New York City.

Share your special moments with family and friends- send PHOTO Greetings
at Zing.com! Use your own photos or choose from a variety of funny,
                 cute, cool and animated cards.