[alberg30] Height from keel to top of cabin trunck

Bill DeWitt hiplt at pacifier.com
Tue Sep 14 18:28:58 PDT 1999

From: "Bill DeWitt" <hiplt at pacifier.com>

As I have (our just acquired) 'Simple Gifts' #249 in the yard I can measure
that height tomorrow and let you know. Does anyone know what's to be done
with beheaded fasteners that afix the shoe at the base of the rudder to the
keel? On each lateral edge they are headless within the countersunk
aperture. The aft one appears to be neither a screw or bolt??  The joint of
the shoe  to the keel shows a slight hairline fissure...help...thanks..
Bill De Witt
Simple Gifts #249
Astoria Or.