[alberg30] Fire back in 1 and2

REJ bobjns at nais.com
Mon Sep 27 14:15:18 PDT 1999

From: bobjns at nais.com (REJ)

>I have a 1995 catalog which lists a new Oberdorfer pump for the Atomic 4 @
>$125.00
>
>I am sure that the price has changed, but it is worth a phone call
>
>Mark

Jack,

        I  believe that the original water pump on the Atomic 4 is a Jabsco. The Oberdorfer is a larger capacity pump that is physically interchangable with the Jabsco. I normally use the Oberdorfer and carry the original Jabsco as a spare. The impellers and gaskets are nor interchacgable. If you think about buying a new pump, buy the Oberdorfer.

Regards,
                        Bob Johns, #397

Share your special moments with family and friends- send PHOTO Greetings
at Zing.com! Use your own photos or choose from a variety of funny,
                 cute, cool and animated cards.