[alberg30] Fire back in 1 and2

greg vandenberg fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net
Mon Sep 27 21:37:09 PDT 1999

From: greg vandenberg <fashionguy at mailhost.kal.ameritech.net>

Just a quick question for someone please. Is there a gasket between the pump
flange and the face on the block where the pump attaches. I don't think I have
ever found one there on Bathtub Mary's Atomic 4 and I can't say that I've seen
a leak at that location. We do have one gasket under that plate those little
screws hold to the pump.

Regards- Greg

David Swanson wrote: I usually take my pump off to replace the impeller, that
> way I don't drop the little screws in to the bilge.
>
> You might want to take the old pump & try to fix the leak before scrapping it.
> Usually, it leaks around the little drain screw in the bottom, or where the
> pump bolts to the engine.  A new gasket will often fix either one.

Share your special moments with family and friends- send PHOTO Greetings
at Zing.com! Use your own photos or choose from a variety of funny,
                 cute, cool and animated cards.