[alberg30] diesel conversion

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Thu Apr 13 12:23:04 PDT 2000

Dick ..... I had saved the following post which you sent to the A-30 list
some time ago. I am wondering how your Kabota is doing for you? I am faced
with spending a bundle on my Westerbeke 30 or repowering with a new deisel.
Any advise or coments from you would be helpful.

Thank for any help.

Tom Sutherland
Lexington Ky
A-30  #412