[alberg30] Long Island rendezvous plans

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Fri Apr 14 18:22:53 PDT 2000

Sanders, that's an excellent idea.  But you have to promise to
write up a small report on it for the Mainsheet.

If you'd like, I could extract a list of New England members
and email it to you.  Remind me if I forget.  (I'd do it right
now, but I'm on the wrong computer at the moment and the other
one is in use.)

 - George

sandersm at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 4/13/00 8:12:11 AM, LFinkenberg at emmetmarvin.com writes:
>
> >Just purchased an Alberg 30 - Shante Gypsy ... its new home at World's
> >Fair Marina.
>
> Lincoln, greetings!
>
> It appears that we might have enough Long Island Sound owners to warrant some
> Association events up here in our waters.  Is anyone up for trying to arrange
> some sort of weekend A30 raft-up?  How many of us are up here now, anyway?
>
> Sanders McNew
> WILD ELF  # 297
> Oyster Bay

> Free E-Cards, Screensavers, and Digital Pictures!
> Corbis.com:

High rates giving you headaches? The 0% APR Introductory Rate from
Capital One. 9.9% Fixed thereafter!
http://click.egroups.com/1/3010/5/_/476031/_/955761537/