[alberg30] Water leaks

Jack Vanderloo jvdloo at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 23 11:35:19 PDT 2000

John,
Sorry, can't provide you with the x-sectional of the h/d joint - think
it's a simple thru' bolted overlap - but suggest you may want to start
tracking your leak at the scarf of the teak caprail on newer Albergs.
This is where my search for a similar problem ended.

Cheers
Jack Vanderloo
KC 641

P.S.  Would this by any chance be John Allen P.Eng. 1970 or so?  A lot
of that class ended up in BC.