[alberg30] Water leaks

rap1208 at aol.com rap1208 at aol.com
Sun Apr 23 16:25:49 PDT 2000

Skybird,           I had a leak in the hanging locker, and shelf in the
forward cabin, starboard side.  I Tried and tried to find it.  It let water
get in the lockers over the starboard berth too.  I finally traced it to
leakage around the chainplates.  I had recaulked that area  a number of
times.  I finally cured it by digging out the old cauk again, and useing
LIGUID LIFECAULK. ( that stuff finds the smallest leak)  around all the
chainplates.  I did both sides and have no more leaks.  Take a look at that
area.  Yopu may have to do it a couple of times, because it settles into a
crack, and I repeated the process until the cracks were full of caulk

Russ Pfeiffer       Ca Va 251

Your high school sweetheart-where is he now?  With 4.4 million alumni
already registered at Classmates.com, there's a good chance you'll
find her here. Visit your online high school class reunion at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/3139/5/_/476031/_/956532359/