[alberg30] Blue water white knuckles

Scott Wallace tristan at one.net
Sun Apr 30 08:55:29 PDT 2000

Jack's family like thousands of others of the turn of the century, freely
traveled back and forth between what are called the "Boston States" and Quebec
and the Maritime provinces...Kerouac is a Quebecois family name and his
ancestors came down...Folks from our neck of the woods aren't too concerned
since they have family on both sides of the border and it's like one big wild
family!

Scott, Pearson Electra, born in the Boston States...with grandfather from Nova
Scotia

http://click.egroups.com/1/3020/5/_/476031/_/957110137/