[alberg30] Boat Wanted / Recognize this transom?

Dan & Gay dpinson at home.com
Sun Apr 30 11:23:04 PDT 2000

I'm starting to look for an Alberg 30 to buy. This is a challenge on the
west coast as most of the boats seem to be in the midwest or east. I'd
appreciate any leads other than what is already posted.

Attached is a picture of one for sale. I don't know the hull number. The
transom on this boat is new to me. Does anyone recognize it - have any
information regarding it? It was supposed to be manufactured in 1965.

Thanks and regards,
Dan Pinson

Oregon

http://click.egroups.com/1/3020/5/_/476031/_/957118977/