[alberg30] Boat Wanted / Recognize this transom?

Alan P. Kefauver apk2 at home.com
Sun Apr 30 17:38:44 PDT 2000

My Andante is Hull#152 from 1964.  The picture is hard to correlate. My stern is smaller it seems, and the primary winches are further forward with platforms and the cleats mounted forward of the winches on the platforms. Yet the winch bases look the same. Additionally, the rear lazarette hatch seems wrong.
Also, the shear stripe on mine goes further back and is molded into the hull.
Just my $.03
Alan

On 4/30/2000 at 11:23 AM Dan & Gay wrote:

>I'm starting to look for an Alberg 30 to buy. This is a challenge on the
>west coast as most of the boats seem to be in the midwest or east. I'd
>appreciate any leads other than what is already posted.
>
>Attached is a picture of one for sale. I don't know the hull number. The
>transom on this boat is new to me. Does anyone recognize it - have any
>information regarding it? It was supposed to be manufactured in 1965.
>
>Thanks and regards,
>Dan Pinson
>
>Oregon

>Accurate impartial advice on everything from laptops to table saws.

Ever been spanked?
Forgive & Forget by clicking below
http://click.egroups.com/1/3661/5/_/476031/_/957141570/