[alberg30] startup page

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Mon Aug 14 21:25:38 PDT 2000

I'm creating a page at http://www.alberg30.org/start.shtml that you
may find a useful start-up page for your browser.  You'll find web
search engines there as well as some useful links.  It's a bit
crude, right now, but it's a start.

This is the beginning of my attempt to make the web page pay for
itself.  Each time someone uses one of those links, I get credited
with a few pennies.  At least, that's the way it's supposed to
work.

I don't want to over-commercialize the Alberg 30 site, however.  I
want this page to be useful as a start page, first, and a money-
maker second.  I'll be adding other links as I see fit, and they
won't all be for profit.  I'm also trying to be selective about
the links I provide.  If you find something obnoxious about any
of them, I want to hear it.

Thanks,

  George