[alberg30] spreader brackets

Dan Walker dsail at gte.net
Wed Aug 16 07:55:36 PDT 2000

hello all,
talk about crummy luck. i had a few minor items i wanted to check on the mast of rascal before shipping her to charleston sc, so i moved the mast behind my house on a big deck so i could see things better etc. that was a friday. on sunday we get straight line winds of 100 mph for about thirty seconds. i lose seven massive trees. the trees fly about taking out my neighbors garage, minor damage to my home, miss rascal completely, but one large and obnoxious one crashes onto the mast!!!!
the only reeeeeeel damage that i see, is one of the spreader brackets is cracked. they are aluminum and attach to the wooden spreaders.
the question as you have all guessed, anyone know where i can obtain one
dan
rascal 145